Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Training Day 1

Today was my first day of training! So exciting.

Yesterday, I bought nylons and shoes for work. Of course, I came in today and was immediately given both and told that I could buy the right nylons in a vending machine in the back. I have to pay for the shoes, but oh well.

I really didn't do a lot today. I came in and bummed around before the store opened. I got my uniform! :) Once things started getting up and running I was supposed to follow my trainer. But she let us (me and one other girl) kind of do our own thing, a.k.a. running food.

Toward the end of the day we took a test on table numbers and answered a packet of questions on hospitality and some menu things.

Now I have to go study my ass off for my liquor and ticket times tests tomorrow :(

No comments:

Post a Comment